Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Zombies on the Horizon


Let us all take up an extra dismembered arm and raise it skyward in the hope that Left 4 Dead will be as awesome as the peoples are saying it is.

Another good preview is here; excerpt:

In the heat of the moment, with the undead pouring into a hospital corridor, I took shelter in a room that had only one entrance. Without telling anyone else, I opted to peer around a corner and accidentally fell off a ledge, leaving me to face off against an entire warehouse of zombies all by myself. After standing in a doorway and spraying a room down with bullets, I forgot to check behind the door and got blindsided by a zombie when I walked in. Later on, I thought it'd be fun to play with a pipe bomb, so I threw one into an oncoming wave of zombies only to watch it bounce back my way thanks to their fast-moving legs.

No comments: