Friday, February 1, 2008

Putting On The Pants

Since it's 2008 now, it's time for a blog. Now that the kinks are all out of teh Internetz. Laser Pants will be the greatest blog created by me this year. I guarantee this.

The deer meat for crack motto is courtesy of Baltimore's John Waters, and he spoke it to the Minneapolis/St. Paul Star-Tribune:

No, every day I'm inspired by things. I live in Baltimore, that always inspires me. Things happen to me in my daily life that are funny every day. I was in a bar in Baltimore and I asked a guy what he did for a living. He said, "Can I be frank? I trade deer meat for crack." I can't think that up. I could think of three movies about him. I mean, does he wait at a deer crossing sign and gun it when he needed a fix? It takes a while to get deer meat so you have to plan ahead, which isn't what most junkies do. Little things like that, anything can inspire me.

No comments: