Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dispatch from The Colonel

There is a great man who walks this earth. His name is The Colonel.

He writes from his hunt country manse:

I'm thinking of running for mayor of Ocean City in 2010. I think I can win. I can't show my whole hand now, because it's in my pants. Sorry, my pocket. Looking for my bottle opener. Oh yes that's better.

Please review my slogans (below). Your good friend and future mayor of Ocean City would greatly appreciate it. And you will receive and ambassadorship to Delaware. And that is an ocean front ambassadorship my man. Cheers.
"No clams left behind."
"A kinder, gentler riptide."
"Nothing to fear but Annapolis and jellyfish stinging your eyeballs"
"Ask not what O.C. can do for you...But when is Happy Hour?"
"Free speed-boats and ham for everybody."
"Up all night with Freddie King, I got to tell you poker's insane."



Photo from DeadBluesGuys.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Colonel is an American hero.