Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Rant

Dear all my friends who still use archaic bullshit photosharing sites like Snapfish and Kodak Gallery and not something that actually works and is enjoyable, like Flickr:

I regret to inform you that I am not looking at your fucking pictures on anything I have to sign in to to or go through some retarded 1995-lookin' era forms to enter; I am also not looking at your pictures on anything that looks like it was designed in 1994. Snapfish? Seriously? Did fucking lobotomized lemurs sniff gas and make your site? Suckfish, that's what you should be called. "Kodick Gallery of Shit." Seriously. I mean it.

I am sure your photos are lovely, but this is goddamn fucking 2008 and you need to get with the motherfucking program. WAKE UP.

Hope you had a nice vacation!

Hugz,
Goff

No comments: